Auctions at Mount Vernon Towing
When: Next Auction is March 12, 2016 - Please note that this auction is on a Saturday
Preview: 8 am – 9 am
Auction begins: 9 am
What You Need to Know:
- Vehicles can only be viewed the day of the auction from 8 am to 9 am. Getting in the vehicle or attempting to start the vehicle is prohibited.
- Vehicles purchased at auction may not be worked on in our tow yard. Towing from our yard is available at a discounted rate or you may move the vehicle with your own equipment.
- Stay within the auction area. Viewing or moving around vehicles that are not being auctioned will result in immediate removal from the auction yard.
- Absolutely no children under the age of 16 allowed in the yard.
- Removal of any belongings or equipment from vehicles will result in immediate removal from the yard and possible criminal prosecution.
- All vehicles are set outside our gates so that the vehicle may be picked up at any time. We require the vehicles to be removed before business hours start on Monday morning.
- Absolutely no registered owner(s) or parties that have an apparent interest in a vehicle being auctioned are allowed to bid or be present at auction.
- A payment with a check must be pre-approved prior to the auction.
- All cars must be paid for immediately following the auction.
- Any person bidding on an auction vehicle and then not paying for it will be banned from any future auctions.
- All bidders will be required to obtain a bidder card. To obtain a bidder card the person will be required to show a driver’s license. Only the bidder’s name will be put on the auction paperwork and the Abandoned Vehicle Report.
- It is the bidders responsibility to take the Abandoned Vehicle Report to the Department of Licensing and change the registration into their name within 15 days from the date of the auction.